Sunday 24 January 2010

SATURDAY 30th JANUARY 2010

Husband away, the crafters will play ............ here's the deal ............
.
Our house is not designed to fit many people together for crafting so ....... I have booked Northwold Village hall (opposite our estate) from 12.30 - 5pm (can't have any earlier due to regular weekly booking).
.
Cost will be £5 each for 4.5hrs crafting and I will supply class materials and tea, coffee and bickies. Please bring your own mug !! There will be a small 'crafty' raffle to pay for the hall.
.
I will have the SU catalogue and Sale A Bration leaflets with me if you wish to purchase anything and take advantage of the FREE stamp sets but this is an impromptu 'crafting for fun' day and not an organised party/workshop.
.
You will need your basic crafting kit, eg cutting board, trimmer, scissors, pencil, ruler etc and come and have fun crafting with us. All I ask is that you drop me an email sroberts07@btinternet.com text or call me on 07806 616704 to let me know how many to expect so I have enough materials.
.
Looking forward to hearing from you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment