Saturday 13 March 2010

STAMPERS 10 - THETFORD

.
Well I am so pleased to announce that our first Stampers 10 in Thetford finally got off the ground Thursday evening. I already have a few names interested in other groups too, so please forward me any friends you feel may wish to be included.
.
I am so grateful to Jo who has been a tremendous help in organising our wonderful venue. I will bring bottled water next time and we will try and find out how to turn down the heating !!!












This is the card we made for our first meeting. Everyone had the 'wow' factor when I showed them what we would be making. This is a style of card I was shown by my friends, Jean and Vicky, when I was running a class in Stamford last Friday - they had some wonderful examples to show me.


I will also be demonstrating this card at Hethersett group on Sunday 14th March.

No comments:

Post a Comment