Saturday 13 March 2010

UPDATES TO PREVIOUS ENTRIES

Apologies for my lack of info lately. We all lead very busy lives, however, mine has just changed ..... for the better.
.
I started my new job on Monday, just 1 mile up the road and loving every minute. It is everything I expected and my new colleagues are all so very welcoming. I don't miss working long hours and the 1hr travelling each end of the day at all !!!!!! Worklife balance has truly been restored and will no doubt spend a lot of this extra 'free' time for crafting and blogging.


Anyway, here is the Make & Take from the Sincerely Yours event recently. I have also made in a couple of other colours.
.
Here we used the very popular Pocket Silhouettes and the Whimsy Jumbo roller.
.
Drop by again soon

Sandra




No comments:

Post a Comment