Wednesday 14 April 2010

CRAFTERS VERSE

I was looking through my archives to send a handmade card to a fellow crafter and thought you might appreciate this.
.
If crafting is a petty crime,
then I will soon be doing time.
If crafting is against the law,
then I'll do time for ever more.
.
I sit and craft from morn 'til night,
my husband does despair,
but armed with heat gun, ink pads too,
I really just don't care.
.
The more I see, the more I want,
I cannot see an end,
to sticky pads and funky foam,
I have to spend, spend, spend.
..
I made a candle, just last week,
it turned out quite a mess,
I think I'll stick to making cards,
'coz that's what I do best !
.
(Adapted from Karla's, found online)
.
Don't forget, if you are copying anything someone else has created, it is common courtesy to give credit to the person you copied from, no matter whether it is a verse or card design etc.
.
Unfortunately not everyone is this honest !

No comments:

Post a Comment