Sunday 11 April 2010

KRAFTY BIKER TAKES CONTROL !!!!!

Hooray !!!!!!!! I finally got the opportunity to ride the Trike on a proper drive out, not just round the village !!!
.
Just got back from this months Goldwing Club meeting at Trimley St Martin near Felixstowe. David pulled over on the way there for me to swop over but I was concerned we might be late, as I know I won't drive as fast as him. Well after all, he has been riding bikes for years.
.
So the return journey, once we got off the dual carriageway at Woolpit, the machine was mine and David was the back seat driver ........ ouch !!!!
.
Lovely day for it but strong cross winds to contend with (no not the chilli David had for lunch in the bar !!!!)
.
Sorry no photo as no-one around with us !!!
.
Won't be long before I have the confidence to go out on my own I'm sure. Sorry Angie, I wouldn't dare take it down your road.
.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment