Thursday 6 May 2010

STAMPIN' UP! 11 NEW PRODUCTS


Hi fellow crafters
.
I hope you are all well and looking forward to the warmer weather. I have some latest news from Stampin' Up! which I simply must share with you.
.
Stampin' Up! are changing their colours in the new catalogue which will be launched on 1st October 2010. Lots of new colours to look forward to but sadly some are retiring too.
.
The hot news for May is that they have introduced 11 new products with 3 New In Colours. Now not all of the items are guaranteed to be in the new catalogue and some only be while stocks last (remember last years mini catalogue with the oval punches and stamps ..... well they were such a sell out success, they just had to put them in the next main catalogue).
.
These are such wonderful colours and the Design Series Paper were some I was trying to get from Stampin' Up! USA.
.
One of my lovely Stampin' Up! colleagues from 'up North' is splitting up packs to allow customers to purchase a fantastic sampler kit for £25 which she has allowed me to offer to you too. This will include :-
SIX 6" x 6" PIECES OF COTTAGE GARDEN DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
ONE OF EACH COLOUR INK PAD
Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede

SIX SHEETS OF EACH COLOUR CARDSTOCK
Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede

ONE PIECE OF 6" X 6" FLOWER FANTASY WINDOW SHEET
..... AND SAVED THE BEST TILL LAST ......
2m OF EACH COLOUR POLKA DOT RIBBON
Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede

I know I can't wait to get my hands on this collection. I'm watching out for the delivery man and will then make time to blog some cards for you.
.
Please contact me if you wish to place an order for your own sampler kit for just £25.
.
Catch up again soon.
.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment