Wednesday 15 September 2010

SO EXICITED ...to meet ........ Tim Holtz

Well what can I say .....
.
For those of you who know Tim Holtz' fantastic work will realise what a privilege it is to be able to meet with him in person for a Workshop in Milton Keynes when he visits the UK next February.
.
Tickets went on sale at 8pm Monday evening through http://blog.paperartsy.co.uk/2010/09/artsycrafts-class-with-who.html and Angie and I have both had our tickets confirmed so we have two very happy little crafting bunnies !!
.
If you are interested, take a look but I would expect that both days will probably sell out very quickly.
.
Although I do have lots of his products prior to joining Stampin' Up!, I find that lots of his styles can be used with my Stampin' Up! ink pads and refill inks so looking forward to sharing some of these with you all next Spring.
.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment