Sunday 24 October 2010

CAROUSEL ... the Musical

Hi folks,
.
Well, what a busy couple of weeks ..... I played Clarinet in the Orchestra pit in Bury St Edmunds for the Bury St Edmunds Amateur Dramatic Society production of the Musical 'Carousel'. Sight reading Monday evening for Dress rehearsal and then the show ran Tuesday to Saturday, plus a Saturday matinee. I wasn't able to help them Thursday evening because of my Stampers 10 and Saturday Matinee as I had another fun day running a Stampin' Up! Workshop for in Weeting, so, five performances of the same show and I can't get the tunes out of my head !!
.
Friday and Saturday this week is Stampin' Up! Annual European Convention, this year being held at Addington Palace in Surrey. I so was pleased and proud to have been able to attend their 1st Euopean Convention in Germany last year. It doesn't seem possible that a year has flown by.
.
Last week I was on a mission to finish my 250 swops for the event, which I'm pleased to say I achieved. As of today, it's now only 3 days before Angie and I leave and still quite a bit to do. I had a day off work last Friday and spent the whole day crafting with my dear friend Pat, who I refer to as my 'adopted' Mum and is also one of my Stampin' Up! downline. We always have so much news to catch up on and so much crafting to enjoy, that we don't want waste time to stop for lunch.
.
I'm pleased to say that we finalised my design for my CMC swop (90 now all made just the photos to add) and also my Card Candy Swop (10 of these to make). The designs are scheduled to appear here on my blog over the weekend so I can keep the surprise for the other demonstrators receiving them this weekend. I have never done a Card Candy swop before and we had lots of fun creating some masterpieces. Pop back at the weekend to see these explained in more detail.
.
Happy crafting
.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment