Sunday 3 October 2010

WHOOOOPPPPEEEEE !!!!

THE NEW CATALOGUE IS HERE !!!!
.
Hi crafters
.
For those of you who couldn't join me on Friday or Saturday, please click on link to browse through the new catty in a lovely page turning format, so you really think you have the real thing in your hands. Please let me know if you wish to purchase a copy, it's bigger and better than before !!
.
There are some fab new things to point out to you all.
.
Firstly, we now have CLEAR STAMPS. Many of you will realise these work out much cheaper. I know many crafters already have clear blocks but I really do like what I've seen of the new Stampin' Up! ones. They have a finger groove all the way round, nice ronded corners and light which make them very comfortable to use. Of course, being clear they help you position exactly where you want to.
.
Secondly, the 14 NEW PUNCHES, turn to pages 104-106.
.
Thirdly, well if I said there were 64 NEW RIBBONS you would just have to jump to pages 96-97.
.
Last but not least, the wonderful 16 NEW CORE-COLOURS and 5 NEW IN-COLOURS. Turn to pages 80-85 to browse these.
.
There are loads more fab items but I'm still browsing through myself.
.
I have some lovely new samples to show you that have been under wraps as we were not allowed to show on our blogs until the official launch date. Pop back later and I will be adding some through the day.
.
One happy crafter !!!!
.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment