Sunday 6 February 2011

BIRTHDAY INSPIRATION

This weekend we have had my sister-in-law and her husband visiting from Shropshire for her birthday. David had asked some female colleagues what to buy a 'woman who has everything' and was suggested some Jo Malone perfume (he also got me some for my Valentine gift).

.
As soon as I saw the clean and simple lines of the packaging, I knew I wanted to make her card along the same lines.
.
He read all the write-ups about each fragrance and went with one of the most popular ones Pomegranate Noir. Not only did he choose a range she really liked, but also chose her favourite fragrance in the collection. Didn't he do well !!
. .
.
Here I have used Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon with the Happy Birthday greeting from Party This Way stamp set on Basic Black and Very Vanilla cardstock. I hope you like my interpretation.
.
Hope to see you back soon.
.
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Very clean and simple, as you say..... I have left you a little something over on my blog x

    ReplyDelete