Tuesday 31 May 2011

TUESDAY TOP TIP

Today is a very quick 'Tuesday Top Tip'.


I had to laugh this week when a couple of my customers shared that they have adopted one of funny habits :-)


When watching TV (especially the crafting channels) and you see something you like, pause the TV. Then go and grab your camera and take a photo of the TV screen. OK, not everyone has this facility - it works on Sky+. This way, whatever has caught your inspiration can be captured and used later when you are crafting.


I have even taken a photo of a blouse/top that a TV presenter was wearing because of the colour combination. This is not copyright, just colour inspiration. Of course, I take care not to include the person themselves and once the idea is used the photo can be deleted.


OK, so I am addicted to my crafting............ that's not such a bad thing.


Happy craftin'


Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment