Monday 28 January 2013

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY TERRY

Last weekend I took advantage of being stuck home with all the snow to make a couple of golfing cards for brother-in-law who is 60 today. One was from us and one was for my sister to give him. He has family visiting from Australia who had a sharp shock getting often plane at Heathrow, having left in 42degree heat and land in our snow !!!

I love punchart and these are CASEs of ones I had seen somewhere online. Unfortunately, I had captured screen shots for inspiration but had no got the website at the top. Some very talented people have made several variations around same theme.



 

 
 
If you are interested in creating cute designs using Stampin' Up! Punches, please get in touch with me (details on contact tab stage top) as I will be scheduling a coupe of punchart classes in 2013, one enteral and one purely for the festive season.

The rain has washed away all our snow now so life will hopefully return to normal for everyone very soon.

Take care Happy craftin'

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment