Tuesday 1 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR & NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Here’s wishing all my friends, family and customers a fantastic New Year 2013.

Champagne bottle & glasses (2)

I have a number of New Years Resolutions and also Goals that I want to achieve this year.

So that you can all help keep me on track, I am publicly sharing the main ones with you :-

1.  To lose a minimum of 3-stone by Stampin’ Up! Convention in November 2013.

2.  To have all my Christmas cards made and ready for posting by 30th November 2013.

3.  To blog at least once a week !!!!

Updating my blog is a huge challenge for me, as this is always bottom of my list of jobs to do when time is short.  As several of you know, last year brought many new challenges which took up incredible amount of time when not at work.  This year, my blog will take more priority and I’m hoping that my new iPad will help being able to do ‘on the hoof’ so to speak :-)

My list of goals will be kept with me in my planner and updated regularly if any of you are interested to see how I am doing.

 

Happy Crafting and Happy 2013.

Catch up soon,

 

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment