Sunday 24 March 2013

BABY CONGRATULATIONS

Hi fellow crafters

This is a card I enjoyed making for a colleague at work who had just become a new Dad. Quite proud of the compliments when other colleagues signing their congratulation messages. 
 
When David and I were away on a cruise in Hawaii a few years ago, I took part in all the craft activities available on board ship whilst at sea.  We made a bear similar to this use thin wooden circles and so for this card I punched lots of circles using Stampin' Up! Punches, some same colour ink sponged round the edge of each piece (yes, some were very fiddly).  I have also seen a similar image on Pinterest using coudroy covered buttons. 


The balloon strings were made from Stampin' Up! White Bakers Twine, pulling strings all together after mounting on card and rolling a glue dot to keep all strings together, before tucking under bears 'paw'.
 
I can't wait to make a pink version and some more for my stock box. 
 
I hope you have enjoyed seeing this project and feel inspired to create yourselves. 
 
Bye for now, happy crafting :-)
 
Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment