Tuesday 13 August 2013

SUFFOLK PAPERCRAFT SHOW

Morning crafters

Last Sunday I was back once again at the Suffolk Papercraft show in Bury St Edmunds. 

We had another fantastic day talking to fellow crafters, catching up with many of my regulars and also chatting with some new ladies who had not yet heard of Stampin' Up!

My 'retired stamp sale' table brought a lot of interest, snapping up some bargains. 

Today I'm sharing with you the Make & Take that visitors to my stand made.  When I first made this, I thought it looked like a Christmas Rose, although many preferred to use the 'Happy Birthday' greeting choice available. 


The stamp set used is the beautiful Flower Shop and when purchased together with the co-ordinating Pansy Punch, you can save 15%.  Please contact me if you would like to place an order.  



The show is so busy, it is not practical to have glitter !!!  However, here is a flower centre I made by using Tombow Multipurpose adhesive and covering with Stampin' Up! Gold Glass Glitter. I left this to dry thoroughly overnight and gently tapped of the excess glitter in the morning.  This looks lovely for the Christmas Rose centre.  


Many thanks to my show helpers Val & Elaina - much appreciated.  It was a very warm day and we all enjoyed your company. 

Thanks for popping by today.  Pop back soon to see the variation I have used for a share project. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment