Saturday 8 February 2014

BLOG HOP - Sale-A-Bration & Spring catalogue


Morning crafters & welcome !

A Blog Hop is a great way to 'wake up' my blog from its slumbers, so today at 10am, I am joining up with fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators on 'In Love With Stamping' once again, this time show casing some products from the Spring / Summer and SALE-A-BRATION catalogues. 

This is our busiest time of year with Sale-A-Bration running until 31st March so still plenty of time to stock up on those 'necessities'.  Every loves a bargain and every £45 spent will earn customers, hostesses and Demonstrators, FREE PRODUCT from our exclusive Sale-A-Bration range. These include stamp sets in both Wood or Clear Mount, punches, Design Series Paper and much more. 

So, grab yourselves a cuppa and enjoy 'hopping around' to see what we have all created for you. 

You may have just joined me from Sarah @ www.esellek.com and her wonderful creations. 

If you've joined earlier than 10am, please be patient and wait for all links to hopefully be working from 10am. 

Today I've chosen to feature the 'Retro Fresh' Designer Series Papers, which have a long bright sprung feel to them and match our Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango and Very Vanilla card stock. 



I was so hoping for my new delivery to have arrived by Thursday for me to have fun with a bumper box of new products for today's Blog Hop.  Unfortunately, with UPS delivering Friday and earlier in the day than usual, a neighbour kindly took them in and went off to work on a late shift.   Still, I can now look forward to some 'play time' next week once I'm home, making up some my sketches I had planned with the new products. 

Armed with a few stamps, ink pads and pens, I have created some 'alternative' designs for 'thank you' so I could still share my small contribution to todays blog hop. 


These tulips are a new single stamp featured in the Spring / Summer catalogue called 'Blessed Easter''. I chose to remove the Easter words before mounting the new stamps, as I do not send Easter cards but will still be there if required. 

The background Embossing Folder is a FREE SALE-A-BRATION product. 

I love watercolouring, and these tulips have been coloured using co-ordinating Stampin Write markers, scribbled onto a tile to use as a pallet, and coloured in by picking up a small amount of ink with blender pen and painting with it. 


Next I have used the same FREE Sale-A-Bratiion Embossing Folder for the background, this time. with Perfect Petals Bundle from the Spring / Summer catalogue. These were stamped using a 'Rock 'n' Roll technique with two ink pads in So Saffron and Tangerine Tango to colour the edges. 

Stampin' Up! feature lots of 'bundles' where there is an additional 15% off, buying set together. 


This bundle was the first one I simply 'had to have' from the NEW Spring / Summer catalogue.  I love flowers and these are just so cute.  These designs are all symmetrical, so it doesn't matter which way the image is stamped to be able to be punched. 



This card uses the Banner Blast stamp set FREE from Sale-A-Bration and the and Banner Punch, which is also a FREE product from Sale-A-Bration.  The punch is so versatile as the stamped images can be punched as they are, or simply punch from any scraps of Designer Series Paper, plain card stock or pop it through a textured embossing plate for even more options. 



Of course, now we have the Envelope punch board, is always nice to make the co-ordinating envelope using these gorgeous Designer Series Papers. 


This card uses Happy Watercolour stamp set from Spring / Summer catalogue. You can see how I have stamped the image again onto sticky end of a Post-It Note and cut out. This has then been stuck over image then stamped again, slightly overlapping images and can be repeated as many times as you like.  If you need several masks, cut through several Post-It Notes at the same time (don't need to have the stamped image on each one). 


Here are the cards with matching envelopes to finish. 


I hope you have enjoyed my little contribution today.  If you haven't got a copy of our NEW Sale-A-Bration brochure or Spring / Summer catalogue then please let me know. I have some already parcelled up and ready to address and get on their way to you. 

Now I won't keep you any longer, continue your hop here with Anne-Marie Smith - http://classycrafters.blogspot.co.uk/ and hop round the rest of my fellow demonstrators joining in today. 

Ocasionally, the chain links may not work due to unavoidable circumstances, so I have copied the whole list here :-

Thanks for popping by, have fun and catch up again soon. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects Sandra
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have made those little flowers Sandra. Great projects, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects Sandra :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, lovely projects as usual, thank you for joining in the blog hop, Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, especially the poppies one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Sandra, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete