Sunday 20 July 2014

IN LOVE WITH STAMPING - July swap cards

Evening crafters !

Here are the cards I made for this months challenge with fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators over at 'In Love With Stamping'.  This month's theme was 'show me something new' using Stampin' Up! products from the NEW Annual Ideas & Catalogue. 


Here I've used the lovely NEW In-Colours Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon.  Stamp 'splodges' are from Work of Art #134111 (W) #134114 (C) and stamped over using Watercolour Thank You #135377 (W).    To finish off, I sponged some Vellum card stock #106584 using Lost Lagoon ink and cut Butterfly using Beautiful Wings Embosslits #118138 and finished with some Pearl Basic Jewels #119247. 

I've entered two groups this month so here's the 2nd set I've swapped.  


These cards use some of the Moonlight paper stacks #133701.  Using the favourite of my NEW In-Colours, Blackberry Bliss on a Smokey Slate base card. The sentiment is from Age Awareness #135381 in the NEW Photopolymer stamps. 

It's such an exciting time with lots of new goodies arriving, I'm really looking forward to receiving my swaps back next week and see what the other lovely demonstrators have to share with the rest of us. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704

No comments:

Post a Comment