Friday 4 July 2014

LOCAL DEMO MONTHLY SHOE BOX SWAP

Evening crafters !


Yesterday evening, instead of the usual 'local' crafting meet up, Alison, another of my Downlines, invited us to visit her on the North Norfolk coast. 

As Demonstrators we get to pre-order from a few selected items of the NEW ANNUAL catalogue. There were five of us, each creating a shoe-box style swap and, with a much longer journey time, I chose a very quick stamped card using the NEW stamp set Work of Art #134111 (W) #134114 (C), a graphic set with nice greetings. 



I love how, making one craft project (or sometimes even just the outline planning in my head), very often sparks off other creative ideas. This was a quick and easy card as we had 5 shoe box projects to complete.  I already have another project lined up to play with as a result of this idea which will feature at one of my classes in a couple of weeks.  This card will shortly be winging it's way to a birthday girl :-)

Happy craftin'
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704

No comments:

Post a Comment