Monday 7 July 2014

POP UP BUSINESS EVENT

Evening crafters !

Today I had another 'Pop up business' event, out in the local community promoting some events and our beautiful NEW catalogue of Stampin' Up! products. 

Following the success of my last event, I made another basket full of choccie gifts as my business cards, this time using some of the wonderful new In- Colours for 2014/15.  Blackberry Bliss is definitely my favourite :-)


It's amazing how, when a business card has a chocolate on it, they attract more interest !!

Next on todays list was designing cards for TWO swap groups for this months Demo swap on In Love With Stamping.  Sorry. but you will need to wait as these will be posted on here on our closing date of 20th July.  

Happy craftin'
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704

No comments:

Post a Comment