Friday 22 August 2014

BIRTHDAY INVITATIONS

Morning crafters

I am lucky to have two 'unofficial' adopted Mums, who both celebrate their birthdays, just a week apart.   

Val is one of my dear crafting friends but does not have access to a computer.  I was therefore privileged to make invitations to her Open House.  She said after, she was expecting a credit size piece of card with details typed on computer.  This is what she actually got :-



She was over the moon with her 'proper' invitations. I love my new Delicate Designs Embossing Folder #127023 down the left hand side. 


The base cards were made from Perfect Plum cardstock with a cupcake  from Cupcake Party #134123 (W) #134126 (C) stamped in the same colour ink and punched with the co-ordinating Cupcake Punch #121807.

Pop back soon to see the card I made for her 70th birthday. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704

No comments:

Post a Comment