Sunday 21 September 2014

CARD CANDY SWAPS


Evening crafters

This week the postie brought me my Card Candy swaps from a Demo swap I participated in recently with my Stampin' Up! colleagues at In Love With Stampin'.  These are a great way to showcase different elements from a stamp set to make for card toppers or decorating scrapbook pages.

Mine was posted back in a previous post, together with a tutorial on how to make your own background paper to co-ordinate with your project. 


Cupcake Party by Sandra


Hot Diggity Dog by Julie



About The Label by Jo


 
Work of Art by Christa


Amazing Birthday by Emily



Something for Baby by Charlie

Hope you've liked today's share.  Pop back tomorrow and see some cards I've made using my Cupcake Party toppers. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit :

No comments:

Post a Comment