Thursday 16 October 2014

STAMPIN' UP! EUROPEAN CONVENTION


Morning crafters

By the time you read this in the morning, I will be heading off to Brussels to attend my 6th Stampin' Up! European Convention.   Last year, dates were announced for the following three years, all to be held in Brussels, being central to all the European countries and all on a good infrastructure for travelling.  


I will be meeting up with fellow team members and other local demonstrators at Downham Market train station for our journey to London, from where we will catch Eurostar into Brussels and spend a long weekend with colleagues from all over Europe.

This is the annual highlight of the Stampin' Up! calendar year which we look forward to.  

Will hopefully pop back with updates whilst I'm away if I can.  

Happy craftin'
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit :

No comments:

Post a Comment