Tuesday 2 December 2014

STAMPIN' UP! NORFOLK RETREAT WEEKEND(s)


Afternoon crafters

I have recently held my first double 'back-to-back' Stampin' Up! Crafting Retreat weekends, at a new cottage I found last year, near Oxborough in Norfolk. 

It was lovely to see so many familiar faces joining me again and a few new faces were welcomed by everyone. 

With the sudden passing of my Dad just a few days before and hospital visits the week prior, it had been extremely difficult time, ensuring everything was ready on time for my ladies. 

I have huge thank-you's to pass on to everyone who attended the two 'weekends', for their understanding and support at this very sad time.   Special thanks go to Val for keeping us all 'fed & watered' the entire time, my hubby David for producing us some wonderfully delicious home cooked evening meals and to Joanne for bailing me out on the time front, by creating everyone cute little Christmas themed Curvy Keepsake boxes, for one of the all attendee give-aways. 

The second group joined me from the Monday evening to repeat all over again until Thursday morning, with some additional Day Guests who joined us for a 12-hr crafting day on Tuesday. 

With unanimous support for the next one, Autumn 2015 back-to-back retreats were booked with the cottage owner during our stay and I am currently working on interest for a potential Spring 2015 too.  First invites as always go to previous attendees however, if you are interested, please get in touch to be on my next mailing. 

Our lovely farmland views from our 'floor to ceiling' windows 
the length of the building.  

Our friendly 'neighbours', coming to see what we were up to !!

That's all for now folks.  I'm slowly returning to the kraftybiker craft room. My only crafting over the last few weeks has been completing swaps for Stampin' Up! Regional Training event, which will be posted soon, together with updates from my Autumn retreat :-)

Until then, happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts'


No comments:

Post a Comment