Saturday 3 January 2015

'ORGANISE' 2015

Evening crafters

I hope you are all having a good New Year so far.  
 
Yesterday I spent some quality time taking out my dear friend & unofficial 'adopted' Mum to Norwich.  Meeting up with Cathi to drop off her Stampin' Up! goodies over a coffee and catch up, we then continued to natter for ages, through lunch and then visited Sew Simple at Taverham, a wonderful craft shop which has a huge selection of materials. 
With Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration just around the corner, there are such lovely items available to earn for FREE to tempt us all.   Details will be revealed on 6th January .....

To make room for my new and exciting stash, I've started another blitz of my craft room to make room.  Keeping busy from 7am till bed at 1am, why does it always seem like a never ending job ?

It's quite therapeutic really sorting, filing, re-arranging and then moving again etc.    I know many crafters in the same boat as me, managing to 'acquire' a mass of products but 'needing' new stash all the time !

In the process, I cut and folded a whole box of card bases, liners, envelopes and card layers, just ready to be made into some quick cards.  The temporary Post-It labels will be replaced at the weekend. 

Inspired by Tracy SP, a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, my buzz word for this year is ORGANISE and certainly started the year well.  Thanks Tracy, x

Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts


No comments:

Post a Comment