Saturday 13 December 2014

BUSMAN's HOLIDAY - Day 2

Evening crafters

Today was my true 'busman's holiday', attending Joanne Wragg's craft class, t'north in Barnsley, making items for our festive tables.  Some wonderful friendships were made last year joining with two of her friends at my Stampin' Up! Retreat in Norfolk, now as a fellow Demonstrator and also welcoming all 3 back to this years retreat in October. 

Much as I love the All Is Calm Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!, I have used it quite a lot recently and therefore chose the red colour scheme to go with my dining table for Christmas Day. 


Here are the lovely selection of projects we made, many of which had been lovingly prepared in advance for us (I think she knew we were going to talk rather a lot).  


My favourite make was the candle base.  Joanne had pre-die cut all our pieces, the Spiral Flower Die in Real Red and Whisper White, snowflakes from Snowflake Card Thinlet Die from the Autumn/Winter catalogue. 
 
Sadly Joanne, slipped on black ice before the class, bravely soldiering on till lunchtime before giving in to a hospital visit to get checked over. Luckily no serious damage but very sore and lots of bruising. 

A lovely couple of days crafting and catching up with like-minded crafty friends. 
See you again soon for another festive share. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts


No comments:

Post a Comment