Friday 12 December 2014

BUSMAN's HOLIDAY


Morning crafters
 
I'm sooooo excited this morning to be leaving for a 'busman's holiday' with my dear friends and fellow demonstrators up north in Barnsley.   
Jo, Michele & Debbie @ Norfolk Retreat - November 2014
 
These lovely trio of crafters found my Stampin' Up! Crafting Retreats in Norfolk searching online and have now joined me for two years and looking forward to Autumn 2015 already. 


Today I am sharing a wine bottle cover, instructions kindly shared by Jo Blackman, another talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I often make the 2, 4, 6, 8 box for miniature wine bottles or toiletries, but this is a lovely alternative for full size bottles, and a change from the cracker style top I saved last year on Pinterest, I think by a German Demonstrator.  Thanks again Jo, a lovely design. 
 
See you again soon for another festive share. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts


No comments:

Post a Comment