Monday 29 December 2014

CHILLING' OUT

Afternoon crafters
 
Hubby and I are having a day chilling out, having driven David's Auntie back home to Manchester yesterday with an immedate turnaround back to Norfolk, we were on the road from 8am to about 4:30pm. 
 
For those of you who, like us, haven't seen any snow the last couple of days, I'm sharing a couple of snowy photos taken on our journey home over Woodhead Pass, near Barnsley, and the beautiful blue sky backdrop.


Pop back soon and I'll hopefully be able to have a spot of 'holiday' crafting.  Hubby working at home and I have a few chores to do first thing, but looking forward to getting in the craft room after lunch. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts


No comments:

Post a Comment