Thursday 25 December 2014

CHRISTMAS DAY

Happy Christmas Crafters !!!!!
 
Well, with such a long summer with some glorious weather, I dont think we had much of Autumn at all and then Christmas felt as though it was upon us 'out of the blue'.
 
Sadly with my sad family news Oct/Nov, my Christmas plans were really set back.  I usually make and send an awful lot of cards each year but unfortunately I simply ran out of time and many never made it this year.  Apologies to all those who missed our handmade greetings. 

Here is our Christmas tree in white & silver again this year, with white twinkly lights. 
 
We have David's 87yr old Auntie staying with us again. Needless to say Dad has been sadly missed. 
 
We hope you all have a fantastic day and 2015 brings you a healthy and happy New Year. 
 
Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts


No comments:

Post a Comment