Tuesday 23 December 2014

FESTIVE SIMMERING POT POURRI


Evening crafters

Today I've had a lovely day driving round part of Norfolk and Suffolk, catching up with most of my Downline, delivering festive gifts to all my team plus a couple of 'extended' team. 


One of my goals this year was for a 'homemade' Christmas.  Whilst sad family circumstances took priority in October & November and put all my Christmas crafting severely behind, I was pleased to have still managed to complete planned handmade gifts for my Stampin' Up! team.

Here is a close up of my bags of Festive Simmering Pot Pourri, each containing a fresh orange to be sliced and added to a saucepan with the fresh cranberries, cloves, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg and a sprig of rosemary. Adding water and simmering makes an excellent gift to add a festive fragrance to your homes.   These proved really popular and already have orders for more next year. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts


No comments:

Post a Comment