Tuesday 9 December 2014

SECRET SANTA & DINNER

Evening crafters
 
This evening I enjoyed a Christmas meal with several local Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, a couple of my Downlines, a few of their Downlines and a couple of 'adopted' local Demos, at The Old Windmill, at Great Cressingham, where we enjoyed a lovely meal in our own Conservatory.  I made  mini crackers with a festive nail varnish inside as table gifts for everyone which I will share tomorrow separately.

We all took part in a 'Secret Santa', making our gifts look look impressive with their crafty, creative touches.  With presents distributed from their dustbin bag outer covering (so nobody saw who brought which gift), each of us took in turn to open.  At the end of the evening surprises were revealed as everyone voted on who they thought theirs was from, mostly guessing spot on :-)
This was the lovely gift I received from Jo. I knew her 'style' as soon as I saw it. 



Here is the made to measure gift box I made to fit an M&S Royal Jelly gift set I bought for Tracy K. 
 



A really enjoyable evening, getting us all in the festive spirit and sharing some lovely thoughtful gifts. 
 
See you again soon for another festive share.

Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts


No comments:

Post a Comment