Monday 22 December 2014

TEAM CHRISTMAS CARDS


Evening crafters
 
With Christmas just a few days away, tomorrow I will be delivering handmade gifts to all my Stampin' Up! team. 
Today I'm sharing the cards I've made ready to go accompany their gifts. 

Festival of Trees is one of my favourite stamp sets, bundled together with the co-ordinating punch is 15% cheaper.  Good news for those of you who asked for cash for Christmas to spend in Sale-A-Bration, it will be one of the items held over into the Spring/Summer catalogue so you will have another 6-months to purchase. 
 
See you again soon for another festive project. 
 
Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts


No comments:

Post a Comment